Does the water beckon you? Your love, or fears, may become greater in this chilling anthology.
Does the water beckon you?
Your love, or fears, may become greater in this chilling anthology. From ordinary sea life to creatures of myth, our stories will make you think twice about the shadowy waters that beckon below.
Follow our authors into the depths … if you dare.
- Bloodslick by Timothy Black
- Crescent’s Creature by K.C. Finn
- Wrath by Liz Butcher
- A Senseless Eating Machine by Jef Rouner
- The Water’s Edge by Jacqueline E. Smith
- The Reluctant Seamstress by Jaidis Shaw
- Ribbons & Bones by Kelly Matsuura
- Widow’s Cut by Andrea L. Staum
- Rhine Maiden by Isabelle Poldervaart
- The Broken Seashell by E.M. MacCallum
- Lauren by Terry Alexander
- Tide Flats by Shelly Schulz
- Song of the Ocean by Scott A. Butler
- Enticing Waters by Gina A. Watson
- Tubular Hells by Beth W. Patterson
- Dark Waters by Michael Cross & Emma Michaels